BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brooke S.
New Orleans , LA
Reminds me of fresh baked cookies. It's has a very strong scent which last an extremely long time.
Greisy E.
Bedford, TX
I recommend this product it has a rich smell of vanilla and doesn't make your hand hard and ruff.
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not so much of a fan of it. I'm not a fan of the sent but other tha that it was moisturizing
Kristine G.
Daly City, CA
I love love love washing my hands to this soap because it smells so good. This scent is amazing.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
If you love the smell of vanilla this is a must get hand soap. I suggest buying the body wash to
Valerie F.
Gulfport
Warm vanilla sugar is such a neutral smell, and I immediately feel good after washing my hands.
Candida M.
Jacksonville, FL
No complaints at all. The scrub makes your hands feel so clean and smooth. It's smells amazing.
debra S.
This antibacterial smells really good, leaves your hands clean and soft, ready for everything.
Brandi S.
Suffolk, VA
Love this smell reminds me of sugar cookies baking leaves your hands so soft And smelling good
This smells SOOOOOOOO good, leaves hands feeling 100% clean. Highly recommend for any bathroom
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?