BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Joleine S.
Portland, OR
I love the bath and body works antibacterial foaming soaps. Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent!!
Lindsey M.
45424
I love this soap it's so great and easy for putting in the bathroom in your house and smells amazing
Katie B.
Claypool, IN
I loved this handsoap, it smelled absolutely amazing. My hands weren't really ever dried out either.
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
This smells so good! And it keeps the germs away. I love to always have this on hand in my bathroom.
Claudia T.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my all time favorites. Smells great no matter what the season. Not too strong a scent either.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love the calm smell but what can you say all the smells are amazing I love to keep it in my house
Angela N.
San Diego, CA
Has a great scent, and isn't overpowering! Love the packaging and all Bath & Body products overall.
Jessica G.
Stanford, KY
Smell is very relaxing and warm. I'd love to see these in my stocking at Christmas. Great price too
Brittany H.
Baxter Springs, KS
The product works well but the smell is very strong! It would be much better with a lighter scent.
Marleny F.
Leaves a sweet smell on your hands afterwards that lasts. Overall amazing product would buy again.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?