BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Trina M.
I absolutely love the foaming soaps from Bath & Body Works! The real trick is finding the right scent. I have several placed throughout my home, each with a different scent. I chose the Warm Vanilla Sugar for my kitchen. It goes perfectly with the normal scents in the kitchen. It's a very soft scent that even men will use.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO
Bath and body works is always my to go place for hand soaps. I ALWAYS buy the warm vanilla one because I feel that it's a winter, spring, summer, and fall scent. It's pretty affordable and it leaves the hands smelling amazingggg. I always recommend this and I bought it for my mom as a present and she absolutely loved it.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
I love the foaming soap. The scents from bath and body works are always good and their prices aren't bad if you catch them having a deal. The warm vanilla sugar smells great and leaves your hands smelling like baking. There are many other scents I like more than this one thought so I haven't purchased this scent again.
Meagan R.
Mount Pleasant, SC
This soap is so classic. Growing up, my household has always had that brown sugar, vanilla vibe. This soap smells so delightful, almost like you were just baking some delicious cookies! Also, the foaming sensation gives you a soft, clean feeling! I bought this from Bath & Body Works and I would definitely repurchase!
Amber K.
I can't speak for the ingredients in these antibacterial hand soaps from Bath & Body Works because I haven't researched them at all. However, they smell wonderful (I've used several scents) and I feel clean and safe from germs after a good scrub. The only down side is that the bottle runs out quickly for the price.
salma c.
Orlando, FL
Im absolutely in love with this scent and I'm sure any vanilla lovers will too. the scent will linger in ur hands after washing and suprisingly is ery mosturizing. i always repurchase the foaming hand soaps from bath and body works because they last a long time and you cant go wrong with it being antibacterial also
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
I love bath and body foaming hand soap. It cleans well and makes my hands smell nice and soft. I don't have anything negative to say and plan on buying more on their next sale. There are so many fragrances to try. I don't feel the need for antibacterial, but I love the foaming action. I feel they last a long time.
Candace T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I always make sure to keep this hand soap in my bathroom- I love it that much. I even take it on vacations with me because I crave the scent. I do wish the nose to the bw warm vanilla sugar had a bit more depth to it but as a hand soap it really works without need for any need for change. Really like this soap!
Zhane H.
District Heights, MD
Allow me to start this review off by saying that this product smells AMAZING. I always find myself spending large amounts of time in B&BW because of their amazing body lotions, soaps, sprays, and candles. This product leaves a long-lasting smell on your hands that you will love. This is definitely a great buy!
Danielle C.
I love this soap! It smells so great. My kids and husband love this soap. The smell lasts a long time on your hands and leaves them soft. The price was just right - i got it on sale. After purchasing this, I went back and purchased more Bath & Body Works soaps. The smells of their soaps stand above all others.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?