BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica C.
Leesville, SC
I absolutely love this product! Smells great and the kids don't mind washing their hands with this stuff.
Chayen A.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely love love love this hand soap, besides smelling amazing it also leaves the hands silky smooth.
abigail a.
dallas, tx
This hand soap is one of my favorites really enjoy the smell . I would totally recommend this to someone.
Marsha O.
Independence, MO
Smells terrific. Hands feel soft afterward. Big fan of this brand and frequent sales keep me stocked up.
Shady R.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent, it leaves your hands feeling smooth, refreshing and nice. I would recommend this soap
Kimber S.
Love love love.... All the Bath & Body Works products.. The smell of the Vanilla line is to die for..!!!
Stephanie F.
Beverly Hills, FL
I LOVE this product! No waste, it uses every drop in the bottle. Smells amazing and gets my hands clean!
Brandy M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent so much. If you aren't wearing perfume, this has such a long lasting scent it lingers.
Kendall H.
Camarillo, CA
Love the smell. Leaves my hands feeling great. The texture is perfect and always leaves my hands smooth
Jennifer T.
Washington, UT
smells great! feels great on my skin! i will forever buy this stuff! i wont buy my soap anywhere else!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?