BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kenneth E.
Smells good with the added bonus of being antibacterial too. One of my favorite fragrances of the collection.
Ana perla C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
No lo e usado espero poder usarlo me gusta mucho las cosas de vainilla y probar si me gusta o cambio por ptro
Breeanna G.
Love this soap leaves your hands soft and with a nice smell, it did meet my expectations. Its affordable too
Yesenia O.
Tulare, CA
This is one of the most awesome hand soap there is. Not only does it smell good it feels good in your hands
Julee B.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely LOVE this! It smells like Christmas eve baking in the kitchen! i bring this everywhere with me
Jessica R.
Duluth, GA
I love using hand soaps from Bath & Body Works they are great. They smell good and make my hands very soft.
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
I love this stuff ! Makes your hands very soft and smelling wonderful ! Does not dry your hands out at all
This soap smells great and leaves my hands feeling refreshed. The smell alone makes his product wonderful.
Jennifer C.
This soap is my favorite. The scent is wonderful and it also leaves my hand feeling very smooth and clean
Juliana C.
I love this foaming formula. And the scent is incredible, I always leave one in the bathroom and kitchen.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?