BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Heidi W.
Bicknell, IN
I love to take this when we go camping. It is gentle on my hands and easy to use. Very handy to just grab and go.
Kendra K.
Macomb, IL
I've had different scents, but I always LOVE their foaming hand soaps. My hands always feel soft and smell great.
Kassandra R.
Love this! Makes your hands feel nice and refreshed afterwards and smelling great . I would recommend this scent
Brianne H.
Billings, MT
I love the foaming hand soap from bath and body Works. I have tried other brands but won't ever use them again.
Patricia B.
Tuleta, TX
My favorite scent ever. Love these hand soaps. They last a long time. Rinse clean, and scent lasts a long time.
I love the smell of warm vanilla suger handsoap and what makes it better my hands don't dry out while using it.
MY favorite scent from B&BW. I have 3 products in this scent. A bit expensive, but worth it. It lasts so long.
jill c.
This product it's my main go to just because it smells good and your hands feel more refreshed after using it.
Catherine M.
Grand Prairie, TX
It lasted quite a while and I absolutely loved the smell!! It also didn't dry out my hands so that was a plus.
Taylor R.
Smells amazing!!! Smells like warm vanilla cookies. No left over residue from soap and hands feel very clean.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?