BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Missy S.
Anderson, IN
My mom started using these and then I started using them. They don't leave a residue as some other foaming soaps do.
Dena S.
Wexford, PA
One of my favorites. Classic vanilla smell. Lathers very well and leaves a clean fresh scent of vanilla on my hands
Rachel N.
These foam soaps always make my hands smell great after washing, I like this vanilla scent a lot because it's sweet
Tonia M.
Huntsville, AL
It cleans your hands really well, leaves a nice smell to them. It makes your hands feel very soft, would recommend
Khushboo P.
Love the smell and keeps hand soft and doesn't over dry and the smell lasts a very long time and keeps hands clean
Felicia S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Smells so good! Very light and doesn't dry hands out. It is a little pricey for how quickly you go thru the bottle.
Carrissa P.
Best smell and I get to keep my hands clean all the time. I have it at home and the office. Recommend to everyone.
Sue S.
Duluth, MN
Love the scent - good foam - great value. Scent works in our house for either sex; sometimes that can be difficult
Michaela C.
Baileyville, ME
Warm vanilla sugar is one of my favorites. Has a great smell and it's not to strong. Will def be buying more of it
Anna P.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a classic, elegant, scent and the soap is very gentle on your hands. This brand of soap is my go-to brand.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?