BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Claudia A.
Saltillo, TN
You have to used bath and body works that is the stuff it is great I love it so much. I use it all the time constantly
Brittany K.
Winfield, WV
I absolutely love the smell that this leaves on my hands! I wash my hands a lot and this does not dry them out at all.
lisa f.
South Lyon, MI
trying to help protect family and friends from the cold and flu season .. and the daily viruses tht are out and about
Jasmine G.
Vineland, NJ
My hands feel very clean after each use and smell great for a long time. The soap has great lather and it lasts long.
Lakisha V.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and as some my have to much alcohol not this one. You hands are not left dry either and foams very well.
Elizabeth H.
Lewistown
One of my all time favorite scents!
These are the only hand soaps found in my house, from the kitchen to the bathroom
Cindy F.
Ozone Park, NY
I love how this smells. It cleans my hands well, and does not dry it out. It's a little too expensive for my wallet.
Shelby H.
Brandon, MS
Love the smell of every Warm Vanilla product! It not only cleans my hands, but also leaves a sweet smell afterwards.
Courtney V.
Baton Rouge, LA
This smells amazing! I love how affordable these quality hand soaps are. I have one next to every sink in the house!
Helen Q.
Federal Way, WA
The fragrant from the hand soap is so pleasant. It cleanses very well. Your hands don't feel dried out after washing
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?