BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
I really liked this product. It smelled very good and it cleaned my hands very well. I have no issues with this product
Jenna S.
Really great!! The smell last a long time and it makes your hands feels soft! Freshly painted nails may seem more dull.
Ramsey K.
I love this stuff!!! This cent is one of my favorites. I really love all of the bath and body works foaming hand soaps.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Classic scent, it's been a favorite of mine since I was in high school, and I still use it to this day (over 13 years).
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL
I would really highly recommend this to soften up your hands when you're in a great mood and have a great smelling hand
Daphne J.
Doral, FL
Smells deliciuos, and its gold when you go aoit with kids, public bathrooms and to be protect againts all the bacterias
Pamela W.
Stopover, KY
Love the smell of anything Vanilla. and this is just perfect
recommended it to my friends and now they but it as well
Maryann J.
Holiday, FL
Nice scent and silkie . Like the pump bottle easy to use and it lasts a long time. You can empty the whole bottle too.
Haley Q.
Bradford, PA
Amazing. smells good and keep my hand smelling good for awhile. i love this hand soap. i think everyone should try it.
Stacey K.
Anna, TX
The Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar is such a lovely product. It cleans and keeps your hands smelling delightful.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?