BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is my all time favorite hand soap! It has a great scent for any time of year. And it lasts a decent amount of time.
Vanessa F.
Ventura, CA
This soap is my favorite smell ever and not only does it leave my hands clean but the smell sticks and they smell great.
Samarah C.
Baldwin Park, CA
omg i love this hand soap it smells so good i love it so much it leaves my hands felling clean,fresh,and smelling great.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
This just reminds me of christmas time. i love the smell so much. a little on the pricey side but you pay for the brand.
Katie M.
Warren, MI
This hand soap is awesome! I feel clean after each use. The smell is amazing and last at least twenty minutes after use!
Phurpa L.
Love the foaming soap and the variety of flavored they offer. With a little amount you can get so foamy and great smell
Wendy H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Nice neutral warm scent for the bathrooms in the home. Absolutely lI've the amount of suds that a small amount creates!
hiba s.
Harwood Heights, IL
I love the smell of this soap and i like how long it keeps my sands smelling. Its affordable, you get what you pay for.
LoRetta L.
Lowell, MA
I absolutely love this product! It has a light, fragrance which is almost good enough to eat! The foam feels luxurious.
Maggie R.
Des Moines
I love this soap!!!! The smell is amazing, the bubbles are fun, and it cleans your hands! What more could you ask for?!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?