BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down my FAVORITE soap of all time! I love the scent that it leaves afterwards and it never leaves my hands feeling dry!
Tyona H.
Severn, MD
Best soap i ever bought. Smells great and can last for weeks at i time. They keep my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
Christine A.
Oklahoma City, OK
The fragrance is wonderful. I like the light foam, makes my hands feel clean and is gentle for my hands. It lasts a long time
Virginia W.
Manning, SC
I love the fact it's anti bacterial. Also it's smells wonderful. I just push not messy at all. And the foaming part is cool
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love the smell of warm vanilla sugar soap, body wash, spray from bath and body works is the best one they have
Jacqueline N.
Long lasting great scent. Would buy for guest bathroom. Last a decent amount of time. I would buy again just for the scent.
Iris Q.
Charlottesville, VA
Always in my house, the smell is amazing and very warm. I bought it one year for my mother and now she is obsessed with it.
Megan H.
Williamson, WV
Such a soft smell but boy does is smell good? Bath and body works hand soap is the only soap I'll use! It's worth the buy!!
Nat G.
Willits, CA
Bath and body has the best supplies in the world. I can use them all the time. The scent is long lasting and very delicious
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
The only soap I use to wash my hands my whole family uses it wouldn't change it..my grandbaby used it ..she smells so fresh
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?