BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Elizabeth C.
Port Saint John
I adore this soap! The scent is great and I loved washing my hands with it after doing the dishes as it doesn't dry out my hands.
Nicole L.
Chicago
I loved the way it felt on my hands. I love that it's an anti-bacterial soap too. Makes me cleaning my hands feel more suitable.
Kimberly A.
One pump is all you need! It lathers up pretty nicely! The smell is amazing! It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry it's amazing!
Melissa H.
Charlotte, NC
This soap smells so good! It also moisturizes and cleans your hands really well too. Its light and makes your hands feel clean.
Elizabeth B.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! It doesn't dry out my hands like other soap and leaves my hands smelling fresh. I use it everyday morning.
Sierra C.
I absolutely love how this soap feels when I am washing my hands & the way my hands smell afterwards is absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Smells like heaven! One of my favorite soaps of all time! And definitely does the job getting my hands nice and squeaky clean!
David J.
Rockwall, TX
Love love love this hand soap. It smells so so so good and it's nice when hand soaps foam because they're easier to rinse off.
Tyona H.
Severn, MD
Best soap i ever bought. Smells great and can last for weeks at i time. They keep my hands feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
Love this soap. love this store. i get so excited when i know i am going shopping at bbw. and when i get coupons even better.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?