BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Meesha K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have used the Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps in many different scents (for the past 11-ish years). I like that they come in a great variety of scents and are affordable. These hand soaps do cleanse your hands nicely and leave behind a subtle scent on your hands momentarily. They are not stripping, but I do wish they were a bit moisturizing.
Andrea G.
Breda, IA
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT.
First, i would like to say that I usually never give any product a five star review unless it is exceptional.
And this, my friends is exceptional.

I love this germ-x because of its home-y smell.

PROS:
-smells good
-cute bottle
-receives compliments
-has anti-bacterial properties

CONS:
-nothing??? this product is amazing.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works has been my favorite since I was a little girl! It works wonderfully and leaves my hands smelling amazing. My nieces love the foaming soap! Bath & Body Works often has amazing sales so you can get it for a great price! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Great fragrance for Fall and Summer
Susan C.
Crestview, FL
This is hands down, my all time, absolute favorite hand soap! First off, the smell is unreal. I kind of like vanilla but this isn't just your run of the mill vanilla soap smell. This vanilla scent is so warm and yummy, Yes, yummy. I also love that it is a foam and rinses fast and clean. This soap has me looking for reasons to wash my hands!
Julie P.
Waupaca, WI
I love the Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Soap! The smell is one of my favorites! I have purchased both the foaming type and the Anti Bacterial type hand soap, and they are both great! The only negative thing I can think of is the price is a little higher than I would like. But I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Laura S.
Culloden, WV
This has to be my all time favorite soap. I love having them all over my house. They are very astetically pleasing, and it feels good on my hands. I love that it is a liquide to foam, and makes my skin feel silky smooth. I also love to give this as gifts, either on its own or coupled with other things. The smell is amazing as well.
Patricia L.
Raleigh, NC
You can't go wrong with warm vanilla sugar, anything, from BBW! I'm obsessed with the bath and body works soaps and, when you have a coupon, these are so amazing and affordable! This is one of the most classic scents for any season. I am in love with this for hand soap, shower gel and lotion and I always get so many compliments.
Mikayla J.
Bath & Body Works hand soaps are always at the top of my list when shopping with them. They are affordable and smell phenomenal. The scent will linger on your hands for hours which most soaps fail to do. They are also anti-bacterial, so they are great to use in the kitchen and bathroom. I stock up on these every sale season!
Mandy B.
I am obsessed with bath and body works hand soap! I only buy this brand and keep extras on hand! The price is great especially when there is a sale and free shipping! I love the foam the best. The warm vanilla sugar is a great scent even for the boys in my house. Not to girly! I recommend his product to whoever will listen!
Trina M.
I absolutely love the foaming soaps from Bath & Body Works! The real trick is finding the right scent. I have several placed throughout my home, each with a different scent. I chose the Warm Vanilla Sugar for my kitchen. It goes perfectly with the normal scents in the kitchen. It's a very soft scent that even men will use.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?