BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I have been using this hand soap since day one. I love the fact that it foams and the fact that it comes in so many different scents.
Malinda O.
Buffalo, NY
Love the smell! Simple and effective. This is my go to scent (certain scents bother me) but I find this one comforting and relaxing.
Courtney D.
Austin, TX
Love, love, love this scent! Most BB&W hand soaps work well and smell nice, but this one is exceptional! Definitely recommend 10/10.
Mariah B.
Belgrade , Mo
The foaming soap smells amazing. After I wash my hands with it they smell so great, and they feel so clean. This product is amazing.
Marie f.
I just love this soap. The scent lasts all day and makes your hands feel so clean. It is great and better than some leading brands.
Perfect soap that leaves you with a warm happy feeling. Scent is delicious!!! Perfect for the holidays or even though out the year!
Jessica M.
Aberdeen, SD
My favorite!!! I have one in my kitchen sink, so after i finish with the dishes I can treat my hands with this fabulous hand soap!
Bailey D.
I don't like foaming hand soap. It leaves me feeling sticky and my hands feeling dirty. I don't recommend using foaming hand soap.
Casie B.
Rialto, CA
I love this soap! It has a really good scent and keeps your hands really clean. This is my favorite soap from Bath and Body Works,
Elizabeth C.
Port Saint John
I adore this soap! The scent is great and I loved washing my hands with it after doing the dishes as it doesn't dry out my hands.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?