BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley V.
The product really smells good, but to be honest for me the smell didn't stay and only lasted for a little which was a down side for me.
Parker F.
Tucson, AZ
I love their foaming soap! i just find that the foam makes me want to wash my hands because it is fun. this is also a super sweet scent.
Deanna A.
Liberty, SC
This soap has a great smell and leaves your hands very soft. You can use it often through out the day and it never leaves your skin dry.
Dani P.
Oh my goodness the smell of these!! They can be expensive but I always stock up when they have a sale. You can never have too much soap!
Kemiyah L.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves your hands feeling clean and soft with one pump! You can't beat the quality especially for the price. The soap is often on sale.
Reina I.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Bath & Body Works' foaming hand soaps! They work very well, and leave you with a clean feeling. The scent? Absolutely heavenly!
Ashley R.
Champaign, IL
I love the soap! It is my first choice in soap every time. Clean hands that smell absolutely amazing... How could you turn that down!?
Sylvia U.
I love this smell. It's very classic and perfect for winter. I love the beads in the soap. It leaves my hands feeling clean and fresh.
Bailey S.
Killen, AL
This soap is my favorite. My hands smell great and feel extra clean afterwards. The foam makes for a quick and mess free wash as well!
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I have been using this hand soap since day one. I love the fact that it foams and the fact that it comes in so many different scents.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?