BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kim Z.
Bath and Body makes the best hand soap. They all smell amazing. I love the foam wash because it doesn't get messy or drip like liquid soap.
Tammy V.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is the only foaming hand soap I buy. The smell is wonderful and when tou wash your hands you get a nice lather. Lasts a long time too.
Tameka H.
The smell of this soap is like heaven! it foams up well and provides a good clean feeling. It leaves my hands feeling soft after each wash.
Sophia E.
Decatur, GA
I love love love this hand soap so much!! It is my favorite scent and leaves your hands smelling so good! I would definitely recommend this
Joely W.
i love this whole collection of vanilla sugar! i can never stop using it. it is great! it smells so good and i never want to stop using it!
Amanda W.
Brentwood, NY
Love this smells good and plus it keeps the hands clean. Won't dry out your hands still keeps the moisture in with is what we all look for
Andrea N.
Prescott, MI
Love Bath and Body Works Hand Soap! Keeps my hands from getting all dried out. Warm Vanilla Sugar has always been a favorite sent of mine.
I love the seasonal scents but always keep a bottle or 2 of this scent on hand. Warm Vanilla Sugar is one of my all time favorite scents!
Whitney S.
Frankfort, KY
Love the smell. Love the foam and how it makes your hands feel soft and clean. It last a long time. This is by far my favorite hand soap!
Deanna A.
Liberty, SC
This soap has a great smell and leaves your hands very soft. You can use it often through out the day and it never leaves your skin dry.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?