BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chantil T.
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
This soap smells amazing, bath and body works always has grea scents. The foam gives a lot of soap power with the use of a little product. Can last nearly a month!
Layla D.
Henderson, NV
This is definitely a staple product in my home! I love the scent and love the feeling it leaves on my hands after use. They feel clean, refreshed and moisturized
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
MMMM... Now relax. The smell of this , warm vanilla sugar, has been a all time classic favorite of mine for many years. The foaming of this soap is really foamy and not at all watered down.
Jessica K.
I love s scent so much. Vanilla is my absolute favorite. It has a very rich scent for a hand sanitizer. It has little microbeads inside which dissolve very quickly.
Samantha B.
Crestwood, KY
I can never get enough of bath and body works anything. Their products are just wonderful all around. I must say the warm vanilla is my favorite scent for soap.
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have three bathrooms in my house and every single one has this soap in it. Do I need to day more? It smells delicious and its just a very homey scent for me.
Kayleen W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the scent of this soap and how smooth it makes my skin feel. It's not too strong. It's a subtle vanilla with a hint of sugar. Doesn't irritate my skin.
Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
I love Bath and Body Works anti bacterial. The smell of the warm vanilla sugar is warm and sweet. It doesn't feel sticky at all. A little bit goes a long way.
CeCi F.
Havelock, NC
This is my favorite soap of all time! It keeps my hands moisturized and not dried out after use. I feel that it is a great price for such an awesome hand soap.
Kiara S.
Jamaica, NY
I'm really glad that I found a soap that not only kills bacteria but also smells amazing! The smell isn't too strong for me and definitely stays on for while.
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?