BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alyssa J.
Hyndman, PA
Love this smell!! It's perfect for everyone even my husband will use it. Great germ killer for the diaper bag. Leaves your skin fresh and clean!!
Jessica H.
Hillsboro, IN
This smells so good great for fall and winter months!!! I always use bath and body works foaming hand soaps because I love the way they all smell
Harmony L.
Rogersville, MO
This product didn't make my skin feel sticky, and had an amazing smell. All of there products smell amazing, but this one by far is my favorite.
Katie D.
Brookings, SD
This is my favorite hand soap of all time. I love the Bath and Body foaming hand soaps in general but this is my favorite scent, it's a classic!
Jenna F.
This is my absolute favorite scent from B&BW! I have super sensitive skin but this soap doesn't bother me at all! This is a regular in my house.
Jamie H.
Los Angeles
Smells wonderful, feels wonderful as well but unfortunately it makes my Eczema flair up. If i didnt have eczema, I would definitely repurchase.
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
Love this scent. You can smell it for hours after using. Plus You get a really good deal when you but several hand soaps so I always stock up
cheyenne a.
SOO GOOD! This soap not only cleans your hands well, it also smells sooo good. It smells like fresh sugar cookies and pine sol. It's amazing
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body. It goes with any season. I like the foam in the soap and it makes you want to wash your hands
Kim Z.
Bath and Body makes the best hand soap. They all smell amazing. I love the foam wash because it doesn't get messy or drip like liquid soap.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?