BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Shaunda H.
Lawrenceville, VA
Warm Vanilla Sugar Foaming Hand Soap is incredible. Not only does it smell amazing, but it does not dry out your skin eith repetitive hand washing.
Layla T.
Rutherfordton
This stuff leaves your hands feeling GREAT. I love the fact that it's super foamy. I buy it for the office bathrooms, and for the bathroom at home.
Lissette B.
Easton, PA
I have one in each bathroom. I love this product because they smell great. It's moisturizing and non drying. There's a nice lather and cleans well.
Liz M.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is my all time favorite hand soap. The scent is fantastic. Not only are my hands clean after using this product but they smell great as well.
Cassie R.
Rancho Cordova, CA
My favorite hand soap. Leaves a great smell. Does not leVe my hands feeling dry. Never get the soapy residue feeling from getting "too much" soap.
Laura F.
Ames
I always use the foaming hand soap because it washes off so well. Most all of their products smell so great, and these products always go on sale.
Kenzie V.
Campbellsport, WI
I love this product! It makes my hands feel soft and smooth, and it smells very good! It is probably one of my top picks from Bath and Body Works!
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY
I love this soap, we buy it during the fall and winter seasons. The foaming action leaves your hands clean and the smell is absolutely delightful.
Aurielle B.
Dayton, OH
This product is amazing . It not only smells good but it leaves your hands feeling soft and clean . The scent is calming and will leave you happy.
Alyssa J.
Hyndman, PA
Love this smell!! It's perfect for everyone even my husband will use it. Great germ killer for the diaper bag. Leaves your skin fresh and clean!!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?