BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ariela H.
I love this product the feeling after washing my hands is so soft and I really trust it with washing my hands really good! The smell is really nice too!
Kylee W.
Uhrichsville, OH
This product is foamy and fluffy. It works into a great lather and smells really nice. The smell lasts for a good while, and it isn't a drying product.
Meagan A.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the foaming soaps from Bath & Body! Ever since I started using them I never use anything else! I looove this scent so much too, it's delicious!
Tena K.
This is THE BEST hand soap they have! The smell is DELIGHTFUL...and the way it lathers up is absolutely amazing!! The smell always reminds me of home!
Ashby B.
Lynchburg, VA
Really great foaming hand soap. Use it all the time. Very big fan of bath and body Works because they don't test on animals and work and smell great!
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I love this hand soap. It cleans hands beautifully without drying them out like most drug store and brands. Plus this soap smells AMAZING! I love it!
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
I love the way this product smells. Certainly the foam literally feels luxurious combined with the warm smell of vanilla sugar. Its totally paradise.
Erin E.
Westerville, OH
Warm vanilla sugar is one of the best scents from Bath and Body Works, in my opinion. It smells like fresh baked goods and is a great scent for fall!
Angelica L.
San Diego , CA
I only use Bath & Body Works Foaming hand soaps in my house. They are a good price, always smell amazing and leave my hands feeling soft and gentle!
chezney p.
Ogden, UT
vanilla is my favorite scent ever. I love this foaming soap. I feel that the scent from washing your hands last even longer than from their lotion!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?