BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
I love Bath and Body Works anti bacterial. The smell of the warm vanilla sugar is warm and sweet. It doesn't feel sticky at all. A little bit goes a long way.
Kayleen W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the scent of this soap and how smooth it makes my skin feel. It's not too strong. It's a subtle vanilla with a hint of sugar. Doesn't irritate my skin.
Larissa A.
Brownsville, TX
Beautiful scent. Without a doubt, if you ever have an event to go to and wish to smell decent this product will grant your wish. Fair price for fair benefit.
Cassie H.
This is one of our favorites! My fiancé (who has never smelled the scent) used this for the first time and said it smelled so good he wanted to eat his hands
Sydney E.
Grain Valley, MO
I love the way this soap smells!!! Some people think washing their hands is a hastle, but the way this smells will make you want to use it all day every day!
Kristen P.
New Kensingtn, PA
We won't use any other soap in our home. We LOVE the Bath & Body Works foaming soap line. Amazing smelling, lathers very well and doesn't dry out your skin.
Alicia O.
Fremont
The scents are amazing! They larger really well and only a small amount of product is needed. However, they leave hands feeling a bit stripped of moisture.
Kari S.
Fairfield, IL
Loved this product. The scent is amazing. I love the packaging also. It is very easy to use and you abe to use every last drop. I like all of their soaps.
Evelin C.
Ladys Island, SC
Love the way it leaves your hand smelling!! I do prefer the deep cleansing one over the foaming one, always feel like the beads make your hands smoothr!
Ariela H.
I love this product the feeling after washing my hands is so soft and I really trust it with washing my hands really good! The smell is really nice too!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?