BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chantil T.
This soap smells amazing, bath and body works always has grea scents. The foam gives a lot of soap power with the use of a little product. Can last nearly a month!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Honest, pinkie promise! This is one of the few soaps I can use in the house that my fiancé will use too! He's so picky about sents but loves the smell of vanilla!
Dana W.
I really love bath and body works soap. This is a really good gift if you do not
know what to buy someone because almost everyone uses soap to wash their hands .
Christina P.
New Albany, IN
This is a favorite around my house, especially in the winter! Love the bottle's shape and the foaming soap itself, and it leaves my hands feeling clean and soft.
Emily H.
Austin, TX
I love this foaming soap because it doesn't leave any residue on your hands after using it. It leaves my hands feeling soft, and the smell is sugary and amazing.
Layla D.
Las Vegas , NV
This is definitely a staple product in my home! I love the scent and love the feeling it leaves on my hands after use. They feel clean, refreshed and moisturized
Samantha B.
Crestwood, KY
I can never get enough of bath and body works anything. Their products are just wonderful all around. I must say the warm vanilla is my favorite scent for soap.
Katherine P.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
I have three bathrooms in my house and every single one has this soap in it. Do I need to day more? It smells delicious and its just a very homey scent for me.
CeCi F.
Havelock, NC
This is my favorite soap of all time! It keeps my hands moisturized and not dried out after use. I feel that it is a great price for such an awesome hand soap.
Kiara S.
Jamaica, NY
I'm really glad that I found a soap that not only kills bacteria but also smells amazing! The smell isn't too strong for me and definitely stays on for while.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?