BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Madison P.
Denton, TX
My all time favorite! I love this foaming soap, it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it leaves the skin feeling really soft and smooth! Plus the great scent is an added bonus!
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
This is my ultimate favorite soap. I don't usually splurge for house items however, I will pay even full price for this soap. Makes every trip to the bathroom a little better.
Kat M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE foaming hand soaps, they last so much longer than liquid!! Warm vanilla sugar smells like home to me and this scent is always in my basket when I shop bath & body works
Katy M.
Peoria
This soap left my hands feeling soft and smooth and not dried out. It's hard to find a really good soap and I absolutely love this one! Plus the vanilla sugar smells amazing!!
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
Let me start by saying that I LOVE this smell by Bath and Body Works!!!! There is a perfect amount of foaming as well. Although, I do only use this sparingly due to the price.
Matilda Y.
Glendale, AZ
This soap has a really nice smell to it, more for the winter time in my opinion because it does have a really warm, cozy smell to it. But it is a really great product overall.
Shenikqua M.
Bowling Green, OH
The pump is easy to use. One pump is all you need as well. Even if you have "manly" hands it is great for you as well. I recommend this product to all Bath & Body Works goers.
Danielle W.
As a teacher, I buy this product by the bundles for my classroom. My students love it, I love it and I always know they'll leave just a little less germs once they are done ūüėČ
Daisy Mae B.
Kaunakakai, HI
Awesome product. Washes hands clean and the smell stays. Our office uses bath and body works hand washes, the smell of the soap lingers in the restrooms after someone washes.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
This is my all time favorite scent from bath & body works. I love the pump applicator and how it comes out in a foam!! Super awesome product and it really lasts a long time.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?