BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Aleksandra U.
Lilburn, GA
This is my ultimate, all time favourite soap and I've been using it for a few years, now. I use this variation and the kind that helps with exfoliation. It smells wonderful and leaves a lasting, non-irritating scent even after you rinse it off and actually makes me look forward to using it again. I have a Bath&Body right by the house, so I go whenever I can to pick up one or two ( usually two ).
Felicia B.
Donaldsonville, LA
Absolutely love bath and body works hand soaps! Not only are they sanitizing but they smells amazing, especially the warm vanilla sugar! It is a great scent for kitchen and bathroom alike. These soaps are not drying at all. They are all we purchase to have by each sink in the house. Never going back to any other brand but bath and body! You can't go wrong with these hand soaps!
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
Love love love this product. It is super effective in cleaning your hands. It leaves them soft too. I do not find this product drying to the skin at all. It has a wonderful fragrance and stays with you for a bit. I do not purchase any other type of hands soap for my house. One other amazing thing is prove, there is always some spey of sale or coupon for Bath and Body Works
Nicky S.
Overland Park, KS
I love this hand soap! The vanilla scent is so beautiful. It's an absolute classic! The fact that this is a foaming soap is a fun twist! It is quick to lather and easy to rinse off. It leaves my hands feeling clean with no residue left behind. I have been using it since childhood and it's still one of my favorites. Bath & Body Works has a definite winner on their hands!
christa c.
This bath and body works warm vanilla sugar anti bacterial hand soap is the BEST! my whole family has at least one in each bathroom! we expected it to smells as good as the others but personally this ones smells so good you'll want to wash your hands just for fun! the smell is very strong and sweet so i would only recommend if you like strong sweet smells.
Sharon S.
Let me just say that I am a die hard foaming hand soap user. Foam over anything lol. This one from bath and body works does the trick! My hands feel super clean and not too dry afterwards. When it comes to the scent, it is lovely; however, a little too strong which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. All in all, a good soap for how good soaps can get.
Sammi M.
I absolutely LOVE the foaming soaps at Bath and Body works! They are all I use at my house! They don't dry out my hands and they smell wonderful! Bath and Body Works is ALWAYS having sales that offer great deals on these soaps, so you can usually pick them up pretty cheap! I love this smell in the fall because it's so sweet and reminds me of baked goods.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
The gentle foaming hand soap is my favorite from Bath and Body Works. It cleans my hands without being too rough or too drying. The warm vanilla sugar scent is my absolute favors for all seasons. This is a great buy for the price and I repurchase these constantly. There's also always a deal for buy x amount of soaps save x amount of money—it's amazing.
Jen E.
Omaha, NE
Love love love this soap!! It smells amazing. I buy this in bulk and always have a few extra bottles on hand. My husband even loves it. It gets my hands really clean which is extremely important to me. I care for a baby, so having clean hands is essential and I absolutely trust this product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new hand soap.
Jeni D.
Bossier City, LA
I tend to gravitate to the B&BW seasonal scents, however Warm Vanilla Sugar is an exception. It has a mature, pleasant scent that I enjoy in the master bathroom during the winter. I also like this due to the neutral coloring on the packaging. I'm currently using the Nectarine Blossom & Grapefruit scent from Boutique which is a delicious summer scent.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?