BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This works so good and smells delicious. I love the foaming soap because you only need a little bit to get a good lather. This container lasts because it's so concentrated.
Ana B.
Previously owned the perfume and lotion and loved them! So this is a must for me since I love the sweet and clinging smell of the perfume! Definitely need to purchase this sometime when I'm in need of a hand soap!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap. It makes my hands feel so soft afterwards. This soap smells better than most. I love Bath and Bodyworks and their soaps. I definitely recommend this soap.
Megan J.
One of my absolute favorite scents ever. The smell is so inviting. I love how clean my hands feel with this product. I also find that the scent lasts long which is most important to me. I will definitely purchase this again.
Ivy D.
This soap smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Scent lingers on your hands for a while too. My only complaint would be that it really dries my hands out.
Kayla H.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Ah V.
My favorite foam hand soap at bath and body works. I love the smell of it. I love the smell of sugary things. Once in a while they will have good deals on handsoap.
Francis S.
Review for: Gentle Foaming Hand Soap more...
I love all of Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap. This is one of my go-to's when I can find it on sale. I keep about 7 bottles of hand soap in stock at my home. B&BW regularly has sales for their soaps, too, so I would never recommend paying full price for their soaps. Definite waste of money. I am also a germophobe and one bottle of this lasts at least a few months. They keep my skin soft and do not chafe or crack my skin even with as much as I wash my hands. Try this product!
April O.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
First off, I loved the scent... just like it's called, it's Warm Vanilla Sugar. I also loved that in came in Foaming, which is my preference. Bath and Body Works hand soaps are great in general. I love the wide variety of scents you can pick from!
Ofcourse, I had to get Warm Vanilla Sugar. It smelled delicious! And for the price, it's worth it because they come in such a wide variety that you can choose from AND they keep your nice and clean.
Highly recommend!
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
The most amazing foam hand soap ever! I WILL NEVER go back to my old hand soaps. The vanilla sugar smells absolutely divine and it does not leave your hands super dry after each wash. I wash my hands all day long because i have a newborn and a toddler and this soap does the job. LOVE that its anti bacterial as well. that is a huge bonus when your are dealing with a baby.. I am obsessed with the vanilla scent as well. highly recommend
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?