BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Love the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body works. I rotate them for the seasons and right now am using the Wild Honeysuckle gentle foaming hand soap. Recommend any of them!!! :)
Jade F.
Gilbert, AZ
Soap is very good smelling. Gets rid of germs though the foam may be drying and if used to much May cause rashes foam is good for all ages only used for hands or else may get rashes
Meylin P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Omg the smell of this hand soap is everything. I just want to eat it every time I use it. I also love how soft it leaves my hands and the scent lasts forever. Ughh can't get enough!
Heidy R.
Omaha, NE
I love the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's perfect as a fall soap for me. The foam easily dispenses and 1 pump is all I need. The feeling is a nice clean after I'm done using it.
Christine S.
Pacific, MO
One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body. I love that it foams and leaves your hands smelling great! I actually prefer Scentsy hand soap, but this is a great backup if I run out!
Michelle W.
Kansas city, KS
This soap's smell is wayyyyyy too strong. I ended up throwing out 90% of the bottle. The soap works well, but i cant get past the scent to use it. Will never buy this scent again.
Nikki N.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great and feels really clean. Lathers nicely. Washes off clean with minimal effort. Smells exactly like the title suggests. The price is right. The store is fun. I love it.
Brittany M.
Hurley, WI
Absolutely one of my favorite scents by bath and body works. I love that they offer this in a pump. It distributes the perfect amount and leaves your hands feeling soft yet clean.
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
I love how clean I feel after using this soap. The foam is easily spread and you only need 1 pump!!! You don't have to work so hard to st your hands clean, and it smells amazing
Rosalinda R.
Mchenry, IL
This is my favorite scent in the hand soap foams. Everyone loves it. Great lather plus antibacterial is a huge bonus. Plus in the bathroom it leaves a lingering pleasant scent.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?