BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jacqueline T.
I'm in love with the scent of this product! It's definitely one of my favorites from Bath Body Works. It layers up great and definitely gets the job done. I will be buying this soap again.
Natalie V.
Austin, TX
The foam action cleans so much better than normal pump soaps, and leaves my hands clean without drying them out. Plus, you just can't go wrong with the classic scent of Warm Vanilla Sugar!
Ashley K.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is my favorite soap to use in the winter! It kills germs and makes your hands feel clean, but doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out! An even better plus is how yummy it smells!
Jennifer H.
By far one of my most favorite smells/soaps by Bath and Bodyworks! I always have this in my house it never gets old and cleans very well doesn't dry out your hands and last a long time!
Ariel E.
Eugene, OR
Wow I absolutely love this product, my favorite kind of hand soap is foaming hand soap. It makes your hands super soft and has the most potent smell of vanilla it makes you feel happy.
Mary B.
Alton, IL
I use this usually in the winter. I love the smell of it. It's not too strong or to weak. It foams very nicely. When I get done washing my hands they are so smooth and smell fantastic.
Kali Z.
Mckinney, TX
They're always on sale and you can get a good deal. So many different scents to chose from its over whelming. Love the scent and the way it cleans my hands. I'll keep repurchasing it.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL
I keep Bath & Body works handsoap in all 3 bathrooms of my home. Everyone compliments the smell and lather of the soaps. They have many sales throughout the year so I always stock up!
Kaylee B.
Mars Hill, ME
I love the Warm Vanilla Sugar body care products, and the hand soap did not disappoint. The warm, sweet scent it leaves on your hands is light but appealing. Will buy again for sure.
Meylin P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Omg the smell of this hand soap is everything. I just want to eat it every time I use it. I also love how soft it leaves my hands and the scent lasts forever. Ughh can't get enough!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?