BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lauren B.
Love the smell of this soap and I was surprised how good I felt after using it I expected to feel sticky after but no I felt good using this soap but it is kinda expensive but I think it is worth it
Dawn G.
Bristol, CT
Love bath and body works. One of my favorite places the foam soaps are great they are antibacterial. The scents are great this particular scent is one of my favorites. I usually get good deals here.
Angelina P.
Odessa, TX
i love love love all of bath & body works products but these are the best ! i love these instead of the little ket chain ones , which i do have but i just love that this one will last you longer !
Zohra A.
I love this hand soap, it's one of my favorite's! The warm vanilla scent stays on all day, not to mention the soap is very moisturizing and it leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft and smooth.
Brooke B.
Brownwood, TX
Great scent and fantastic clean. I wash my hands continously and it never dries them out. By far my favorite brands of antibacterial soap. I love this scent particularly for the fall or winter.
Emily M.
This is my favorite scent because it doesn't smell like food but a warm spicy sugar sent. It kills the germs in small and compact great for traveling and to show up in your purse or diaper bag.
Annette G.
Shenandoah, TX
With the classic sweet warm scent, this classic is usually in my guest bathroom and the master bathroom. I love that the formula washes all the junk away and leaves such a great scent behind.
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
This is by fair my favorite vanilla hand soap scent. It last forever and I put them in all of my bathrooms at home. The only downside to this product is that is can be pricey (for hand soap).
Sheena S.
Chesapeake, VA
I always stay stocked on bath & body Works hand soaps. Warm vanilla sugar has always bev a favorite, smells so good and lingers long after washing your hands. A good scent to keep year round.
Kimberly H.
Pulaski, VA
I love the foaming soaps from bath and body. It covers your hands quickly and rinses clean, which can sometimes be a problem with regular pump soaps. Also love the smell of the warm vanilla!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?