BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tessa J.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love everything from bath and body works. I have been a user of bath and body works for forever. They have a huge range of scents. I love the soaps. I would 100% recommend products from them.
Anna O.
Lancaster, TX
Smells fantastic! Leaves your hands smooth and doesn't dry them out. Most products age waking your hands the scent almost always quickly disappears but this one stays smell nice long after washing hands.
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
This is our go-to brand for both of our bathrooms. The foam pump is easy to use for the kids and minimizes the drips and mess on the counter tops. It rinses clean without over-drying and smells fabulous!
Britney C.
Kearneysville, WV
The soap is great, it gets your hands clean quick and it smells amazing. The smell stays on your hands for awhile and gives off a sweet smell for hours. I would highly recommend this product for anybody.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
Love the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap, its the only type of soap I keep in my house. It doesn't dry my skin out even when I use it multiple times a day and gentle enough for my daughter to use.
Danielle S.
I'm pretty sure everyone's favorite smell is vanilla sugar! It's amazing! How can you not love this product! It leaves your hands feeling great and smelling fresh! I'm very satisfied with my experience.
Bach D.
Arlington, TN
This iconic scent is great in any form it comes in. So sweet so warm. The foaming soap is my favorite kind they have light and gentle on the hands but the scent lingers and even scents a small bathroom.
Ugyen D.
Minneapolis, MN
This smells absolutely AMAZING. I only wish the packaging was more appealing but none the less one of my favorites. It's a a little pricey but if you get it during the semi annual sale, super afordable
Gary D.
Clayton, NC
I brought this for my parents over christmasbreal for them to put in the bathrooms and they love it! We only bring it out during Christmas because it gives off a great smell similar to sugar cookies!
Madison H.
Raleigh
A great smelling hand soap that foams for easy rinsing. In comparison to drugstore soaps, it has a much more upscale scent. It is effective as a basic hand soap, and I like the antibacterial quality.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?