BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
The foaming hand soap from bath and body works is my favorite because it doesn't make a mess on the dispenser as you use it! And the warm vanilla sugar is a perfect smell for anytime of the year in my opinion!
Jessie R.
Topeka, KS
Love how clean this soap rinses, doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky afterwards. Smells so yummy. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time which is nice. We use this soap a lot in our home.
Kaylee M.
Zanesville, OH
This soap has been used in my family for as long as I can remember! It smells so delicious and leaves your hands feeling extra clean and soft. Bath & Body Works is the only brand of hand soap that I will buy!
Keyrsha H.
Jarrell, TX
I love the smell of vanilla so this product was perfect because the smell would last a while after I washed my hands. And it didn't dry out my hands no matter how many times I washed them throughout the day.
Allison A.
I absolutely love using Bath and Body Works hand soap. My favorite scent has always been Warm Vanilla Sugar. I always feel like my hands are fresh and clean and continue to smell amazing throughout the day.
Tatum L.
Marquette, MI
I LOVE Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar anti bacterial foaming soap! I was not a fan of foamy soaps, but this one sold me. It smells SO good. I love how the warm vanilla scent stays with you for hours!
Yeidhy M.
This is amaiziiing i really lo ve it smell delicuious. untill my grandpa use it because says that he wants drink it... it cooll and i love bath and body work i love alll their products.. congratulations <3
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
Bees knees for the holidays. Great as a gift and great in every bathroom to have with a season oriented sent filling your home and hands and you wash them after using the restroom or washing up for dinner.
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
I prefer foaming to deep cleansing. The smell is pleasing and neutral. Bath and Body Works products are guaranteed, so if it doesn't work for you upon purchase, it can be exchanged with a receipt! Win win!
Taylor M.
Foaming hand washes seem to clean the best. The vanilla sugar is the best smell that bath and body has (in my opinion). Thank goodness they haven't discontinued! Always a hit with my guests in my bathroom.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?