BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Madeleine R.
Harvey, LA
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I use this all the time. I even have gotten complements that I smell good when I have just washed my hands. The smell stays unlike other cheaper brands plus the foaming action makes it last longer!
Robin S.
Monroeville, PA
This product smells wonderful and the bathroom smells good too after you wash your hands. The antibacterial part of the soap is good too because you know it's doing something that helps protect your families health.
Chicken N.
Definitely my most favorite hand sanitizer has a great scent and makes your feel very clean and is nice and easy to apply. Bath and body did a great job also I love the package I'm very satisfied with this product!
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I am constantly buying products from Bath & Body Works. This hand soap is especially awesome! The price you pay is worth the great value. Not to mention almost every scent is amazing. Warm Vanilla Sugar especially!
member-d60c735b3
Little Ferry, NJ

This scent is such a warm comforting scent. It's a sexy sweet smell that I love. The foaming soap is amazing, I love how much it foams and how luxurious it feels. I just wish the sent lasted longer on your skin.
Chauntae K.
Lynnwood, WA
I cannot seem to find a scent that I love more than this one. It's pleasant scent not only stays on my hands after washing them but it also makes my kitchen smell amazing. I get to kill two birds with one stone!
Monica H.
Smells great and lasts for a while! A little goes a long way when using this product! I have two small children and we have this at every sink. Love having peace of mind knowing their little hands are sanitized!
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
VANILLA VANILLA VANILLA. mmmmmmm!!! Smells delicious. I can literally taste it. It's pretty affordable. And so worth every penny. I use this soap all the time it's so amazing. I love it. Wouldn't change a thing.
Amber R.
I love putting these soaps in my bathrooms for me and my guests to use. This has such a warm vanilla smell that stays on your hand for a long time. I love that it's a foam so that you won't have to use as much.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
The foaming hand soap from bath and body works is my favorite because it doesn't make a mess on the dispenser as you use it! And the warm vanilla sugar is a perfect smell for anytime of the year in my opinion!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?