BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chelsey M.
I love the smell of this. I love how cheap you can get the soaps at their outlet stores. The sales you can get via email are amazing. It cleans and keeps the scent while doing it. I would recommend this over normal liquid soaps.
Kirsten T.
Seaford, DE
I really love this hand soap. I have one in the kitchen and the bathroom and I feel like it gets my hands really clean. The price is awesome and especially since it's bath and body works they almost always have a sale going on.
Ivana S.
Absolutely love this soap! Every time I purchase it, it reminds me of home! Smells great and works great, use frequently. Price is decent but sometimes I do purchase dollar soap. Would buy again, especially during the holidays!
Haylee T.
Henderson, TN
I love the smell of this handsoap! I've been using bath and body works soaps since I can remember! The pump is great, and gives you just enough product! It is affordable, and very gentle on the hands. Would buy again and again!
Megan M.
Harker Hts, TX
Bath and body works makes the best vanilla scent ever. Every time I wash my hands the smell lasts for a while longer and makes me super happy. I stock up when they have sales so I never run out. My favorite hand soap scent!
Michele V.
Whitman, NE
Love the foaming hand soaps, you can get the entire bottle empty, without tipping over the bottle. It smells great during the entire year, especially in the fall/winter months. My kids even enjoy these soaps in all scents.
Emily G.
Norman
This soap smells phenomenal and leaves your hands smelling like cookies. You can't dislike it even if you tried. My only problem with this soap is the fact that it's a little drying. I wish it had more moisturizer in it.
Jordan N.
Always a perfect go to. You can never go wrong with Vanilla! I use this all year round. It's a very calming scent. I use this in my bathroom and kitchen and I still have back ups! I love the foaming part of it as well!
Lisa T.
Flagstaff, AZ
Warm Vanilla Sugar is the best scent! It's my go to for lotion, candles, spritz, and most recently tried that hand soap. The scent us awesome and the lather is great. I especially love the foaming aspect of the pump.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ
This foaming hand soap is absolutely incredible! I love the way it pumps out. Also the "Warm Vanilla Sugar" scent is amazing! The scent stays on for a long time as well. This product is definitely worth you're money!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?