BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maggie K.
Buford, GA
I love this hand soap! The foam is the best way to go, it is quicker and easier to use than the other form of regular soap. The scent is also out of this world! I have used this scent a few times, and will be recommending this to others.
Michelle B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love the vanilla foaming hand soap I am out of it right now because all of a sudden my grandson has started using it to I buy it at bath and body works it is very easy to use and smells great I would recommend it to everyone
Paola L.
This soap is AMAZING! The general collection of soaps that foam are great because they leave your hands feeling clean! Nonetheless, the warm vanilla sugar smell makes an amazing thing EVEN BETTER! Anything with this scent is incredible!
Takisha S.
Oswego, IL
This soap is delicious! It smells delicious and it isn't ridiculously feminine so it's "safe" for the whole family to use and it doesn't offend the men in the family. Smells like a cookie. The smell doesn't linger and the price is good!
Ashley C.
Coal City, IL
It smells absolutely AMAZING! And it leaves your hands feeling so soft. The smell lingers on your hands throughout the day as well which is really nice. It doesn't leave that dry feeling either. It keeps your hands nice and moisturized.
Jillian G.
This hand soap leaves my hands nice and soft. Bath and Body Works always has a sale on all of their products which is a plus! I bought it at the Bath and Body Works store in the avenues near me. I am very Satisfied with this product!
Maija S.
Vancouver, WA
I love this hand soap! I have one of these in each bathroom of my house, in different scents, but the warm vanilla sugar is my favorite. Its a very comforting scent, everyone that washes their hands at my house compliments the scent.
Abbey M.
This is my favorite hand soap. It has a great scent and the foam doesn't dry out you hands. I love the vanilla scent for fall and winter and I always pick up soap at the semi annual sales. It works really well and lasts a long time.
Sarah H.
Arlington, TX
Bath & Body works always has the best smelling hand things, including their soaps, I would buy it over and over! Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite, because it smells good, but not too strong. Leaves my hands soft and smelling good.
Kimberly H.
Kathleen, GA
The smell is amazing and warm. It is a wonderful fall scent. I purchase all the foaming hand soaps and this one by far is one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who loves the smell of fall.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?