BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Trina M.
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
I absolutely love the foaming soaps from Bath & Body Works! The real trick is finding the right scent. I have several placed throughout my home, each with a different scent. I chose the Warm Vanilla Sugar for my kitchen. It goes perfectly with the normal scents in the kitchen. It's a very soft scent that even men will use.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
I love the foaming soap. The scents from bath and body works are always good and their prices aren't bad if you catch them having a deal. The warm vanilla sugar smells great and leaves your hands smelling like baking. There are many other scents I like more than this one thought so I haven't purchased this scent again.
Fatma B.
Lees Summit, MO
Bath and body works is always my to go place for hand soaps. I ALWAYS buy the warm vanilla one because I feel that it's a winter, spring, summer, and fall scent. It's pretty affordable and it leaves the hands smelling amazingggg. I always recommend this and I bought it for my mom as a present and she absolutely loved it.
Kimberly H.
Kathleen, GA
The smell is amazing and warm. It is a wonderful fall scent. I purchase all the foaming hand soaps and this one by far is one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this product to a friend or anyone who loves the smell of fall.
Abbey M.
This is my favorite hand soap. It has a great scent and the foam doesn't dry out you hands. I love the vanilla scent for fall and winter and I always pick up soap at the semi annual sales. It works really well and lasts a long time.
Haylee T.
Henderson, TN
I love the smell of this handsoap! I've been using bath and body works soaps since I can remember! The pump is great, and gives you just enough product! It is affordable, and very gentle on the hands. Would buy again and again!
Lauren D.
I love Bath and body is gentle foaming hand soap and was pleasantly surprised when they least it in warm vanilla sugar not too expensive at 6:50 a bottle located in any bath and body store or online would recommend would Re-purchase
Kelsey T.
Baltimore, MD
I always either use the deep cleansing soap or the foaming one, the foaming one is good because it really makes you feel like you have super clean hands and of course this smell is amazing. Bath and Body works always has good sales too so you can get a bunch for cheap
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
I love this soap!!! The foaming soaps are all great, but I love this scent. It has a nice warm scent to it. And who doesn't love Vanilla!! At full price, these soaps are a little pricey. However, couple a sale with a coupon and they are just as cheap as a store brand
Ivana S.
Absolutely love this soap! Every time I purchase it, it reminds me of home! Smells great and works great, use frequently. Price is decent but sometimes I do purchase dollar soap. Would buy again, especially during the holidays!
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?