BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley M.
I love, love, love this hand soap. I usually use the hand sanitizer but I got this soap as well. The pump was easy to use, it gave just the right amount of product with one pump. The smell is really great! I am completely satisfied with this product.
Katie H.
Evans, GA
I love all of Bath and Body Works products. This specific product is my favorite. It is very effective, and smells amazing. The pump at the top makes it very easy to use. I bought it in my local Bath and Body Works. I highly recommend this product.
Meghan W.
Dundee, MI
Themis foaming antibacterial soap not only smells good, it gets the job done, it's perfect for little hands to catch the foam. I know the kids have washed up when they smell like Vanilla! The bottles are pretty and a great addition to any bathroom.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Bath and Body Works hand soaps always have the best scents! The smell lingers on your hands for hours, and leaves your hands feeling very clean! I usually buy in stores to test the scents. I use these soaps everyday! I would absolutely repurchase!
Hannah L.
Fort Hood, TX
My mom introduced me to this hand soap when we went to the mall. It's very moisturizing and smells AMAZING! This is probably my favorite soap from bath and body. I purchase it every time I go to Bath and Body and I would definitely recommend it!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this soap, i only use the foaming soap, and the warm vanilla sugar is a great neutral scent for both men and women. I always have one in my bathroom, because not everyone likes fruity or floral scents. this is the perfect soap for anyone.
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Bath and body works has amazing scents. The soaps are a good size as well as price. They are always having sales which allow you to get something free. They are a good buy, and I would highly recommend them to a friend who likes strong scents.
Jasmine K.
This is a great scent that pretty much every one has smelled. It's sweet and perfect for winter and I recommend it, but I prefer fruitier scents for my soap. The antibacterial line is nice as well and it leaves my hands feeling super clean.
Lindsey D.
Fairview, NC
The smell is amazing!!! The product is effective d and you get to smell great while cleaning germs. I've used this product multiple times and it always meets my expectations. Something about warm vanilla sugar is just so satisfying... Yum!
Dagmar N.
New York
I love this warm vanilla sugar foaming soap i always have one in my bathroom leaves my hand so soft and moisterized the smell is wonderful and all my friends stay in my bathroom using it too you don't even need to put on lotion afterwards.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?