BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Michelle G.
Guttenberg, IA
Really like the soap version of this so thought I'd try the foaming hand soap. Smells and works as well as the liquid soap version, but I'll stick with the liquid version. Something about the foam that just doesn't appeal to me. But the smell is fabulous!
Brittany A.
Sterling, VA
I love this soap!!! It's gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out. It lathers and foams nicely and smells amazing! It smells like vanilla extract with a touch of cinnamon. Delicous! 5 out of 5 stars, would definetely recommend and will be buying more!
Melody L.
Niles, MI
The only hand soap that we use is Bath and Body and warm vanilla sugar anti bacterial foaming soap is awesome. It smells really good and it did what I expected it to do. I am a repeat user of bath and body hand soaps. I am very satisfied with the product
Kimberly C.
I love this scent for my bathroom! Soft and gentle and the scent lasts. I also love the foam formula, I feel like they last longer than the regular hand soaps. I only buy Bath and Bodyworks soaps for my bathrooms and kitchen and I will continue to do so.
Melissa L.
Decatur, GA
What can I say other than this is a classic scent that brings me back to my high school days. It reminds me of my mom because she loved it. I've continued the tradition of buying B&BW hand soaps because they are anti-bacterial and they smell really good.
Jessica B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love Bath&Body Works soap, it is always so nice. It can run a little pricey but they often have very nice sales. I love the warm vanilla sugar scent, Ive gotten that scent several times. It works for any season! I don't think it needs any improvement!
Maggie C.
This is my go to winter hand soap scent! In the Warmer months I like floral or fruity scents. In the winter however, this smell just feels warm and inviting! It's relaxing and oh yea, it's also a great hand soap! The scent lasts for a bit which is nice
Angie B.
Pooler, GA
I absolutely love the smell of anything sweet. So this automatically sold me on the product in store. I like the fact that it's a foaming soap because you get more bang for your buck. It's moderately priced and I am overall satisfied with this product
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
This is awesome! I love this scent! Its great and so sweet and comfort! I can use daily and the scent lingers for hours in my body. It's really amazing. Totally easy to apply and definitely I'll buy another one pretty soon. It's good for cooler days!
My favorite soap ever!! I buy these every time I go to the store! you can never have enough of these in the house! the smell is absolutely wonderful ashely you just want to smell your hands for hours after each use!! it leaves my hand clean and fresh!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?