BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so very good. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Warm Vanilla Sugar
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
Amazing fragrance! A bestseller at BBW. I love the soft formula for a hydrating fragrant wash for my hands. It leaves an impression. I love the other products in this scent great for day or night.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar, Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
This is the only soap that I get when they are having a sale on their foaming soaps. Because then I would buy a lot. They are pricey but well worth. I love the scent and how clean my hands. It's very gentle. I will continue to buy. I would recommend to anyone!
Cheyenne R.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
This soap is my favorite! The smell is amazing and I feel like my hands really do get clean! I have one in each bathroom and in the kitchen as well!! The foaming hand soap is my go to, plus my guests love it!
Kelsey B.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
This scent is so simple yet so pleasant ! I have gone through so many bottles of this product and continue purchasing it ! I am in love ! I highly suggest this soap !
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This will forever be one of my favorite soaps. I never buy any soap from any other store than Bath and Body Works so I have had the opportunity to try many of their foaming hand soaps and can say they are a must in every household. It is also a plus that the scent stays on your hands for a while.
Shaina L.
Waukesha
I really like Bath and Body works. I've found that the smell of some of their vanilla products like this one can get old quick (like after a year or two) but overall this one remains one of my favorites. The pump is great for in the kitchen. It's quick, easy, and always leaves me smelling great.
Alivia W.
In love with these soaps! I go to the bathroom just as an excuse to use them haha! They smell amazing and I love the way the foam feels :) They are also very inexpensive compared to other soaps and make for many great uses! would 100% recommend!! I love it
Ashlynd K.
Molalla, OR
This is my favorite hand soap! Smells awesome. It makes me think of yummy sugar cookies. The foam is great because you don't feel like there is a mass of soap that you need to keep rinsing and rinsing to remove. Hands end up feeling clean and smelling fabulous.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?