BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This will forever be one of my favorite soaps. I never buy any soap from any other store than Bath and Body Works so I have had the opportunity to try many of their foaming hand soaps and can say they are a must in every household. It is also a plus that the scent stays on your hands for a while.
Cheyenne R.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
This soap is my favorite! The smell is amazing and I feel like my hands really do get clean! I have one in each bathroom and in the kitchen as well!! The foaming hand soap is my go to, plus my guests love it!
Shaina L.
Waukesha
I really like Bath and Body works. I've found that the smell of some of their vanilla products like this one can get old quick (like after a year or two) but overall this one remains one of my favorites. The pump is great for in the kitchen. It's quick, easy, and always leaves me smelling great.
Alivia W.
In love with these soaps! I go to the bathroom just as an excuse to use them haha! They smell amazing and I love the way the foam feels :) They are also very inexpensive compared to other soaps and make for many great uses! would 100% recommend!! I love it
Ashlynd K.
Molalla, OR
This is my favorite hand soap! Smells awesome. It makes me think of yummy sugar cookies. The foam is great because you don't feel like there is a mass of soap that you need to keep rinsing and rinsing to remove. Hands end up feeling clean and smelling fabulous.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This works so good and smells delicious. I love the foaming soap because you only need a little bit to get a good lather. This container lasts because it's so concentrated.
Ana B.
Previously owned the perfume and lotion and loved them! So this is a must for me since I love the sweet and clinging smell of the perfume! Definitely need to purchase this sometime when I'm in need of a hand soap!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap. It makes my hands feel so soft afterwards. This soap smells better than most. I love Bath and Bodyworks and their soaps. I definitely recommend this soap.
Megan J.
One of my absolute favorite scents ever. The smell is so inviting. I love how clean my hands feel with this product. I also find that the scent lasts long which is most important to me. I will definitely purchase this again.
Ivy D.
This soap smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Scent lingers on your hands for a while too. My only complaint would be that it really dries my hands out.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?