BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah W.
Lowell, MA
This is and will always be one of the best hand soaps offered. Although, I cannot say whether or not it is truly anti-bacterial I will assume it is as it is advertised as such. It smells amazing, I think everyone has smelt it as some point or another and it smells exactly as you would imagine it would. It does not have a chemical scent at all. I have never experienced the foam not working, whereas other "foaming" hand soaps will sometimes be expelled as the liquid form due to some part of the pump dysfunctioning. I am satisfied whenever I purchase this product .
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This hand soap is my go-to brand for two reasons. First, the bottles are always pretty, and I can buy them to match my bathroom décor. Second, they last forever! The only downside to the foaming bottles is that occasionally you will get a bottle that squirts out the foam ridiculously far, and it gets all over the sink. Overall, though, these handsoaps are wonderful. I recommend waiting until they have a sale (BBW is always having a sale!) and buy up several bottles; the full price is really not a good deal in my opinion.
The foaming soap line os a staple at all my sinks. If I'm out of my stockpile of Twisted Peppermint, then I'm using this vanilla scent. I am super picky about hand soaps as my hands get dry after washing, and the foaming line is the only b&b formula i will use- and line I buy, hands-down. Some of the fruity/citrus scents can be drying even in this formula, but if you're like me and cant STAND the feel of dry hands, try the vanilla scent in this formula. Ive been buying for many, many years.
Melanie B.
Assonet, MA
I absolutely love the foaming hand soaps. The bottle lasts forever! I have one in every bathroom in my house as well as my kitchen and laundry room. Bath and body works has the best sales so you can get these at great price. Plenty of pumps out of each bottle and what I like most about the foaming soaps is that if you're running low just add a little water to stretch it out until you can get back to buy more! It is also anti bacterial without the harsh smell or chemicals of being so.
Francis S.
I love all of Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap. This is one of my go-to's when I can find it on sale. I keep about 7 bottles of hand soap in stock at my home. B&BW regularly has sales for their soaps, too, so I would never recommend paying full price for their soaps. Definite waste of money. I am also a germophobe and one bottle of this lasts at least a few months. They keep my skin soft and do not chafe or crack my skin even with as much as I wash my hands. Try this product!
April O.
Toms River, NJ
First off, I loved the scent... just like it's called, it's Warm Vanilla Sugar. I also loved that in came in Foaming, which is my preference. Bath and Body Works hand soaps are great in general. I love the wide variety of scents you can pick from!
Ofcourse, I had to get Warm Vanilla Sugar. It smelled delicious! And for the price, it's worth it because they come in such a wide variety that you can choose from AND they keep your nice and clean.
Highly recommend!
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
The most amazing foam hand soap ever! I WILL NEVER go back to my old hand soaps. The vanilla sugar smells absolutely divine and it does not leave your hands super dry after each wash. I wash my hands all day long because i have a newborn and a toddler and this soap does the job. LOVE that its anti bacterial as well. that is a huge bonus when your are dealing with a baby.. I am obsessed with the vanilla scent as well. highly recommend
Angie C.
Clawson, MI
I love this warm vanilla scent. It is always a safe go to choice. It is a great holiday scent but I enjoy having this out year round. It's delicious smelling while not over powering like a lot of the other scents. I prefer the foaming hand soap. It's easier to use with a house full of kids since you won't see any gobs left behind in the sink or on the counter as I always seem to find with the deep cleansing versions.
Erika S.
Chester, VA
This is probably my favorite bath & body works hand soap, and I've been using it for years. I absolutely love the warn vanilla sugar scent--it smells so good, and the smell stays on my hands too after I've washed. Also, the foam produces this luxurious feel that I love far more than other soaps that seem to feel much harsher on my skin. Definitely recommend following this up with the matching hand cream.
Casi L.
Statesboro, GA
I have used Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap in the past. I chose Warm Vanilla Sugar because of the light aroma it brings, which isn't too overbearing. The one thing that I would change about this product is the way that it leaves your hands feeling after you wash them. The foam cleans, however, does not leave you feeling as if your hands are squeaky clean.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?