Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Spring Poppies & Picnics uploaded by Joseline G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Joseline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this foaming hand soap! It smells so flowery and the smell stays on your hands for a good time. The foam is nice and soft that lathers up great. One of my favorite smells! I need to buy more as I just ran out! :(
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Spring Poppies & Picnics
nancy r.
Salem, OR
This hand soap is amazing!!! I haven't tried the foam version but I have the hand scrub and it works amazing! Your hands feel really soft and smell SOOO good! It has a very settle strawberry scent that last for a good time. Differently recommend it! And not very expensive, especially when it's on sale!
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
Nothing bad to say about to this soap! The smell is to die for, I literally could eat it. Sometimes I find Bath & Body Works products to be too sting smelling, but I can't get enough of this. Also, never dries out my hands. Definitely going to be a staple.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
I could eat it.... that's how strawberry-ish it smells! I love how it foams up and sometimes I just wash my hands for the smell hehe.. good excuse right? There are worse habits out there! Now I have to go back to body works and pick up the lotion version of it too! I highly recommend! It's prefect for spring in your bathroom.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love this scent! I have this soap in my bathroom right now and I am in love with this scent right now! The soap is great! It cleans without being too harsh and it's always on sale so you can always get a good deal on it!
Jasmine Z.
Joliet, IL
I hope I find this somewhere! I loved the scent when I had it, now it's hard for me to find it! Gave one to my mom for a gift & my mother in law. They also loved it very much.
Sara T.
Just in time for spring! I love all of bath & body's FOAM soaps & so do my husband & kids! they are always on sale too! definitely worth the $3 I get them for.
Janelle J.
Fort Loudon, PA
I wish they still had this! It is by far my favorite hand soap ever. It smells so amazing!
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
Foam soap is awesome and lovely. The scent is not too much and just the right amount.