Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Spring Poppies & Picnics uploaded by Joseline G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love this scent! I have this soap in my bathroom right now and I am in love with this scent right now! The soap is great! It cleans without being too harsh and it's always on sale so you can always get a good deal on it!
Jasmine Z.
Joliet, IL
I hope I find this somewhere! I loved the scent when I had it, now it's hard for me to find it! Gave one to my mom for a gift & my mother in law. They also loved it very much.
Janelle J.
Fort Loudon, PA
I wish they still had this! It is by far my favorite hand soap ever. It smells so amazing!
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
Foam soap is awesome and lovely. The scent is not too much and just the right amount.
April D.
Cardington, OH
I love Bath & Body works products and this one smells really good! I love it !
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of this foaming hand soap! It smells so flowery and the smell stays on your hands for a good time. The foam is nice and soft that lathers up great. One of my favorite smells! I need to buy more as I just ran out! :(
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
I could eat it.... that's how strawberry-ish it smells! I love how it foams up and sometimes I just wash my hands for the smell hehe.. good excuse right? There are worse habits out there! Now I have to go back to body works and pick up the lotion version of it too! I highly recommend! It's prefect for spring in your bathroom.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
Nothing bad to say about to this soap! The smell is to die for, I literally could eat it. Sometimes I find Bath & Body Works products to be too sting smelling, but I can't get enough of this. Also, never dries out my hands. Definitely going to be a staple.
Sara T.
Just in time for spring! I love all of bath & body's FOAM soaps & so do my husband & kids! they are always on sale too! definitely worth the $3 I get them for.
nancy r.
salem, OR
This hand soap is amazing!!! I haven't tried the foam version but I have the hand scrub and it works amazing! Your hands feel really soft and smell SOOO good! It has a very settle strawberry scent that last for a good time. Differently recommend it! And not very expensive, especially when it's on sale!