BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook , IL
I don't buy any other hand soap. Haven't in years. This is my go to. It always smells amazing and does a really great job at getting my eye makeup off in an instant. I am signed up on their mailing list so I always make sure to stock up during their discount sales.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Smells very nice and fruitful. I love using a foam soap because it's very gentle on the hands and it leaves my hands feeling not super squeaky clean or dry. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others who also love some bath and body works products.
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
I usually buy only the foaming soap. Love their scents and all the beach scents and fall scents. Easy on the hands and to dispense. It's gentle but thorough. I always buy Bath and Body Works soap.
Stephany C.
I LOOVEE THIS!  is a citrus scent, very active, is fabulous for cleans your hands, keep it hydrated and smell wonderful