BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• What smell should they come up with next? I'm thinking cucumber a...2 Answers
  • How much does this cost?1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Peach Bellini
Minah H.
I love Bath and Body Works hand soaps, especially the foaming ones. The Peach Bellini scent is great! Not too overpowering, and gentle on your hands. It can be pricey but Bath and Body Works has a lot of sales where you can snag a few great scents.
Kyla Marisse S.
Buena Park, CA
Has to be the best foaming hand soap out there! I haven't smelled anything as gorgeous as this. Plus it leaves a nice fragrance on your hands in case you were working on food that would leave a bad smell. Overall, completely satisfied.
Valerie R.
Springfield
Love everything about this! The scent the foaming Cleanser, I have one in the kitchen, and each of the batch rooms and its purchased them on sale so completely affordable and reasonably priced! I would recommend for sure!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
for all my home scents, I go to B&BW. I love their antibacterial soaps because you can tell they really clean your hands, but they don’t leave them dry like most antibacterial soaps. And I love the unique range of scents ❤️ though this one is one of my all time favorite summer scents !
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Bath and body works soaps are some of the best soaps! I love the foaming soaps because they’re gentle on my hands. The peach Bellini scent is actually to die for! I love that their soaps leave my hands smelling good for a while after I’ve washed my hands. I also feel like bath and body works is always sending our coupons or running deals so you can get these soaps for cheaper.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Best hand foam soap. The fragrance on this one is so fresh and enchanting. I ran out of this one so. Ugh because everyone loves using this one. It's easier to use because it turns into foam already and it's easy for my toddler to use since he's learning how to wash his own hands. Will prevent from leaving soap on the hands.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
I just LOVE Bath & Body Works' foaming soaps. Peach Bellini is one of my favourite ones. The pump provides enough foam for one time hand washing, smells great, and leaves your hands soft after washing. Great product.
Jonnay V.
This is one of my favorite scents in the whole store! I also like it in the gentle foaming soap because it has a clean feel to it. The scent isn't too overpowering, but it's very sweet and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who likes something fresh and fruity
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love hand soaps from bath and Body works! I also love the smell of peaches, so this soap is perfect for me. If you find these on sale, they are so affordable. The gentle foaming hand soap cleans your hands and moisturizes, leaving behind an awesome scent. I recommend!
Asra H.
Brookfield , WI
Does this soap dry out skin? I don't like how the anti-bac ones are super drying but I love this scent!
Leah H.
Do these hand soaps have a strong smell too them? I would love this x
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell good?
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
What smell should they come up with next? I'm thinking cucumber and watermelon! YUM!?
Breana E.
defiance ohio
I am allergic to hand soap and I'm trying to find something thAt doesn't leave a rash. Is this soap good for sensitive skin?