BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I always have bath and body works hand soap in my bathroom. Not only does it get your hands super clean but smells amazing. Plus it's great for guest. No one wants to use a soap that drys your hands out. Plus I have found people to be quite impressed with my different soaps. It's a talking point.
Jourdan P.
Bath and body works hand soaps are my favorite. They have all kinds of scents and the formula is gentle. I really like the deep cleansing soap with the beads because you get a little exfoliation each time you wash. I do wish they still carried the anti bac formula because I prefer those in the kitchen. Overall it seems like the scents are less appealing than in the past. But it's a great soap non the less.
Viri H.
Hammett, ID
These are the only hand soaps I keep in my house. They smell so amazing and the smell stays witth you even after you have washed your hands. Its not drying and defenitly gives you that "clean" feeling.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco , IN
Love this soap! The smell is refreshing without being over the top & it's always affordable with coupons, sales & promotions! A nice lather that rinses off easily. I would recommend this product to a friend!
zenobia l.
Fresno, CA
Just the smell made me want it then when I tried it on ,my skin wasn't dry or sticky at all .
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love love love bath and body works soap. They are affordable and are amazing. They work really well and they all have pleasant smells to them. I love the foam ones they lather really well. I buy these all the time.