Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll!
How would you rate this product?
Stansbury Pk, UT
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Braydon P.
This foams up great and smells amazing. The scent is true to its name and the fragrance lasts on your hands. The only con is that it drys out skin. Just use some good lotion with this and you are set. I would recommend this product.
Tappan, NY
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Lauren C.
So they didn’t have a picture in the app of our specific scents but any soap from bath and Bodyworks is always going to be amazing😍
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Heather G.
This review is for the Iced Cinnamon Roll gentle foaming hand soap. Currently I only purchase soap from there. I love that they have different seasonal soaps. This one did not disappoint and did smell like a cinnamon roll.[product:bath-&-body-works-iced-cinnamon-rolls-gentle-foaming-hand-soap]
Holiday, FL
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Heather H.
I couldn't find the exact product so this was as close as I could find. Bath and body works foaming hand soap iced cinnamon rolls smells like a soft smelling..well..cinnamon roll! It's not a strong scent which is good because in my opinion that would be a bit too much. It's slightly sweet but not overpowering and as is the case, cleans gently and thoroughly. Not my favorite scent but nice for winter. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll
Knoxville
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Lookits K.
Best hand soap that bath and body works carries!!! this always leaves my hands so buttery soft! I wish this scent was year round i love it so much!!
Monroe, GA
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Ellen M.
My fav B&B scent by far. I wish they made lotions and other products with this scent. I got this randomly for the after Christmas sale and I been in love since. It’s just warm refreshing smell and I love cinnamon. You really want to eat it that’s how good it smells. The smell also stays on your hands for a long period of time which surprised me with it being so foamy. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll #bath&bodyworks cinnamon #handsoap #skincare #icedcinnamonroll #fave
New Plymouth
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Lot Set Of 2 Iced Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Danielle L.
Iced Cinnamon Roll Gentle Foaming hand soap. It smells just like cinnamon rolls, one of my favorites. Great foaming action, cleans great yet gentle on your hands. Beautiful packaging Clear plastic bottle pump despenser with designs on it.
Blue springs , MO
I love bath and body works hand soaps but this one is in my top favorite holiday ones! It smells so good! Not too sweet tho! I also love that it’s made with aloe and essential oils! It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean!

Looking for your answer?