Bath & Body Works® GELATO 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Dana T.Bath & Body Works® GELATO 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Nicole C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tina C.
Bring this back, BBW!!!! One of my favorite candle scents to date!!! It’s sweet and light. And I love it! I stocked up when it was in season. It’s been years and I haven’t burned them. Once I do, they are gone! 😭
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Smells so good like strawberries and cream. The throw is strong without giving me a headache. When I think I can't smell it anymore I walk to another part of the house and I can smell it. I burn this candle in my bedroom and carries thru the entire first floor of the house .
Maria G.
Love that the candles are long lasting and very scented. The have a lot of different kinds to choose from. They are very effective and not disappointing and they look good just or decoration around your house.
Nicole C.
Allentown, PA
This smells so good...this candle is totally my favorite scent, it smells exactly like the description on the bottom...started burning a third one
Lisa S.
Saugus, MA
I love the gelato candle scent that Bath & Body Work has - this is one of my favorite spring scents to burn.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
I am really curious about this candle. Is it a very sweet candle? What does it smell like? Do they still carry this candle?