BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This was one of my favorites wish they would have brought...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath Body Works Frosted Plum Berry 8.0 oz Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my absolute favorite holiday scented soaps from Bath and Body Works! It has a great winter smell, but doesn't smell like peppermint like most of them do. It has a sweet fragrance, but also has a deep plum scent that is appealing to all! Highly recommend!
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
I love the scent of this soap. I use it all throughout the day and it leaves my hands so soft. If only they sold it in a bigger bottle. I can honestly say they do not have a scent I do not like. And its great when I can order online if I cannot make it into the store.
Angelica M.
Austell, GA
Smells great & some have little tiny balls of soap inside . It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way but if you love washing your hands like me then it might not lol . I do recommend because it leaves your hands smelling soooo good !
Kara N.
Raleigh, NC
The frosted plum berry hand soap is a perfect gift for anyone! I recently bought it at the Bath and Body Works at city's mall and it smells incredible!! It was a bit pricey but i would still buy it again but maybe experiment with different scents. This soap pump clarifies your skin and with an added bonus it is anti bacterial
Carla R.
McQueeney, TX
My favorite hand soap. Smells divine, and includes the little textured balls inside to help get all the bacteria to wash your hands. Makes it fun! You can get these during their sales for a great value! I highly recommend.
Makaya K.
Saint Paul, MN
I feel like this soap makes my hands feel cleaner than any other had soap that my family has bought. It smells amazing. The antibacterial part of the soap is what makes I feel amazing and I feel cleaner when I use it.
Morgan H.
Bath and Body works' plum berry antibacterial hand soap is gentle on the skin and provides a deep clean to wash away germs. It is a little pricey, but it's quality makes up for it. It smells very nice and keeps a refreshing scent on your hands. I would recommend It to anyone.
Renee R.
I love the smell and the way my hands feel after using this soap. About twice a year I pick up enough Bath & Body Works products to get me through. I love having it in my home for daily use.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
What a hand soap! This soap has a very simple look and great smell. There are no cons to this soap! The scent is a wonderful clear plum smell, you will love it! I bought mine at Bath and Body Works, they have a lot of good selections at a very reasonable price!
SALLY M.
This was one of my favorites wish they would have brought it back very disappointed! Anyone else love the scent