BY BATH & BODY WORKS #22 in Candles

Jonnay V.
I absolutely love this candle, it's perfect for winter time and smells exactly like cranberries. I use this candle in my kitchen because I think that's the perfect place for this kind of scent and it reminds of baking. I'd say that the scent is very strong and powerful. Even without actually burning the candle, if I were to just leave the lid off I could still smell it. I think this candle is only available during the winter time, so I'd recommend buying it then before it sells out. I actually bought the last one in my local store back in November, and I'm glad I did. This candle is a hit, and for good reasons!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles!!! They have a very slow and clean burn and the scents are very nice and concentrated. I have found that burning one wick at a time on my 3 wick candles gives off enough of the scent to carry through my entire home. Frosted Cranberry is one of my favorites! I also love when they have candle sales that they announce in their newsletter emails which usually also have a coupon code to use in store for additional $$$ off of your in store purchases. I find myself running there every time for more!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This is my all time favorite candle, all brands included. It's the perfect winter scent, but I love it year round. It's sweet, yet not headache inducing, strong but not overwhelming. It's perfect for those christmas and winter lovers, and for all things fruit lovers. I would definitely recommend! If the price is off-putting, check the Bath and Body works website because they always have deals going on, I almost never pay full price for candles!!
Nancy H.
This is my favorite holiday scent. They change the packaging/label every year. It's only available as a holiday sale so stock up! This year the 3 wick candles are going to be 8.95 for candle day! Save the date! It's this Saturday 12.02.2017!Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry 3 Wick Scented Candle
Kaitlyn R.
This is my favorite go to candle from bath and body works! I always have to stock up on these every year! It makes any scent that smells bad go away and cranberry smell is just so irresistible it’s insane 😍 bath and body works usually has special for three week candles sometimes $10
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this for Christmas and boy am I in love. The perfect Christmas/winter candle..... it smells amazing.. just like Christmas and winter... and just like cooking cranberries! The smell is strong, but not too strong. It fills he room with an amazing fragrance. The candle is also lasting forever!! I light it all the time and it's barely gone down at all! Bath and Body candles are the way to go. Everyone told me and now I believe! These candle are very expensive though... about $25..... but you should at least try one!!!
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
I love candles so much. Especially bath and body works candles. They last a good while and they have a variety of scents and sizes. They are a bit expensive but the good thing is that they always have good sales going on especially during Christmas.
Kryssie P.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my favorite candle scents! I love that I don't even have to burn it very long and can still smell it for hours. You can always find a coupon or a sale, too, so making your house inviting can be very affordable!
Megan R.
Eagle Mtn, UT
My friend gave me one of these as a gift and I forgot how much I love to burn candles and these work so well I can smell the scent as soon as it’s lit! I am hooked I went and bought 3 more in new scents!
Jessika M.
Macon, GA
I LOVE candles & I really love to get them from Bath & Body Works ! The scent smells soooo amazing , & you do not have to light it in order to get the smell going . I personally love to purchase them when they have a nice deal going.