Bath & Body Works® FROSTED CRANBERRY 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Made with notes of Iced Cranberries and Orange Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with an embossed dark copper lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® FROSTED CRANBERRY 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, CA
My favorite holiday candle! Every year they change the design of the packaging but the scent stays the same amazing smell and quality.. frosted cranberries is my favorite winter smell. It makes your home smell fresh and a little goes a long way so you dont have to burn the candle long for your home to smell amazing! 10/10
san diego
The frosted cranberry is y favorite candle scent because it is light and suttle. There's a light fruit smell so it will not over power the room it is in. To me it is a light floral/fruit scent when you walk past the burning candle. I also love that the candle burns for hours.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite candles to use during the fall and winter months. It smells so good and just makes your whole house feel cozy and comforting! It smells just like cranberries and raspberries. The scent is very fresh and comforting and it burns well.
Milford, PA
I bought this exact candle for my mom and she absolutely loves it. If you like strong candles, Bath & Body Works is the way to go. This candle makes my entire house smell like cranberry, but it’s not too artificial and it’s not overwhelming.
New smyrna Beach
This smells amazing I would highly recommend it. it makes your whole house smell amazing it is a very good quality candle. It is very fordable and it’s definitely worth the money. I will continue to use this product for a very long time.
canoga park
Bath & Body Works® FROSTED CRANBERRY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Senaida R.
Bath and body works candles will never disappoint ! This candle smells amazing and can be used during any season ! It has such an amazing smell that last a long time ! Would definitely recommend if you like sweet smell
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This candle smells amazing. It's strong but not too strong or too sweet smelling, which is an issue I have with other candles. The only issue is that, when burning, the scent doesn't last for very long. It will still be burning, but I wasn't able to keep smelling the scent.
Rhinelander, WI
Bath and Body Works candles make me Soo happy. Love their scents especially the Holiday candles. We always stock up on our Bath and Body works, my husband even loves them. A must have in our house.
Gloversville , NY
One of my favorite candles I buy it every year and in bulk 10 out of 10 would recommend for the holiday season if you love cranberry I highly suggest it! Burns for so long and the smell lingers!
smells so amazing and the scent lasts a long time, i burn candles everyday and the bath and body ones seem to last me the longest, the are a little pricey but worth every penny!