Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Feel refreshed with a splash of Italian bergamot, mountain spring water and oakmoss in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Fort Lupton, CO
Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Deztini E.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
so moisturizing and it will last a good year! it smells so good and the scent is super long lasting! i feel so soft and smooth every time i use it
Vancouver, WA
Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
One of my favorite scents from bath & body works! It has a very clean scent, and is very smooth. This is also one of my boyfriends favorites from here, the scent lasts for a good 3-4 hours not the best for a long lasting scent but it smells absolutely amazing when you get out the shower! I would recommend ­čśî
Las Vegas, NV
Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Nancy A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Se la regalaron a mi esposo y huele estupendo demasiado bonito me encanto mucho y la seguir├ę comprando para traer siempre bien perfumado a mi viejo jaja
The shea body cream is always a good formula, but this scent is definitely not mens only! Its light and fresh and can the simple package design means this is great for women as well, so dont feel turned away just by its categorization here. Apart from scent, I would definitely recommend trying the shea body cream formula!
Kansas City, MO
First I want to say I love this smell! I think it should be a unisex fragrance because I think men and women can wear it. I do, and I love it when I do wear it. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. For it to be Bath and body works, the smell lingers all day´┐╝´┐╝.
Berkley, MA
This product is so good. It is so hydrating and good for the skin. I recommend this.Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream.
Pennsylvania
All the "mens" stuff from bath and body works usually smells amazing. I use this on my feet and hands after a shower every night because its very moisturizing. Its will be the next morning and my hands and feet are still soft. I would definitely recommend it.
El Centro
If you haven't tried this, you need to. I get so many compliments on this body cream and without feeling greasy. Freshwater has a men's cologne hint to it and absolutely compliments my look. Always in my arsenal of fragrances.
Fresh noticeable sent that lasts all day long. Very easy to apply. A little goes a long way.
Brampton , CA
Bath & Body Works Freshwater Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Hasina F.
I really love the perfume in this lotion. Keeps my skin hydrated. It smells unisex to me... its pleasantly sharp and yes fresh... the perfume last very long. I [email protected] buying more. Love this one so much. [product:bath-&-body-works-freshwater-ultra-shea-body-cream]

Looking for your answer?