Bath & Body Works® Fresh Sparkling Snow Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Tawne B.Bath & Body Works® Fresh Sparkling Snow Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Linda X.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Linda X.
Fresno, CA
YASSSS OMG I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH. So I had just gone to Bath and Body Works because they had this huge sale and omg, I stocked up on this item because it smells so nice. It has this light sweet smell that's not overpowering. The cream itself isn't greasy so I definitely recommend. Oh, and the smell will last you the whole day lol. It's that great
Andrea M.
Calhoun, GA
I like all of the bath and body works products and this is no exception. The smell is wonderful, and as a nurse my hands are really dry from all the hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout the day. This cream is thick and rich and does a great job of moisturizing my hands and also helping prevent my cuticles from peeling.
Breanna W.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Fresh Sparkling Snow is my favorite scent that bath and body works has ever made. It smells so great, I don't think it's only for winter time. It's a fresh, yet warm scent and the cream itself is SO hydrating. Everything from bath and body works is outstanding but this hand cream is over the top amazing.
Marji T.
I liked this stuff but I wear perfume and I found it clashing with what I was wearing so I don't use this anymore. When I was in middle school, high school, and part of college bath and body works was perfect but now that I am in my mid 20s I've gone away from this company. Just personal preference.
Anna M.
Naperville, IL
YES. I absolutely love this scent! After getting this scent in a hand sanitizer, I returned to get an entire set. It's a great fresh and clean scent, and you can honestly use it all year round (the "snow" smells great!). Love this product, just not a huge fan of the sparkles in the lotion.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
This lotion smells so good! And it really does nourish dry skin when used daily. The only downside is it is hard to find after the winter! So I like to stock up during sales. Like I mentioned before it smells good and has a nice light scent that can be worn year around!
Ashley H.
Rapid City , SD
Great hand cream. My hands get so dry in the winter and when this line came out I was so happy they came out with a small hand cream that I could take on the go! There was a lot of product and the price was amazing! Yes I would recommend this product to anyone.
Tabatha S.
Maryland, NY
I love to use this in the winter because it helps me keep my hands from drying out. The smell is absolutely refreshing. And for such a convenient size it has lasted me a year so far. Again I would just have to say the size is perfect not too big and not too small.
Adrianna S.
This stuff is so good for helping your hands re-coop. Any time my hands or feet are super dry, I grab this stuff and lather it on.

I use this probably one a week over the summer, but in the winter I use it every time after the shower. I highly recommend
Hannah E.
Although it's summer now, this product is great!! Not only does it smell just amazing , it's a great quality. I love all of bath and body works products! I use this product after my shower every time!