BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Fresh Sparkling Snow Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
This is one of my favorite scents they offers! I purchased one this year that has glitter in it which adds to the "sparkling snow" theme! It leaves my hands smelling amazing and so soft.
Diana D.
One of my favorites. Leaves smell on hands for a while and gives it moisture. Bath and body works is one of my top brands for lotion,spray,candles and body and hand wash. U also get coupon's in mail or email.
Kiy B.
Perfect for the holidays! I love to rack these soaps up when they're on sale for $2.50 and even though this one is a holiday scent, I use it year round because it smells so fresh, soft and clean. I definitely would recommend it.
Paige N.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite winter scent!!! I love that it's anti-bacterial! It gets the job done and leaves my hands feeling clean,fresh, and smooth!
Kayla C.
Saint Albans, VT
My mom got this hand soap & lotion for Christmas. & she loved it! I would definitely recommend for the cold wintry months!
Jamie K.
I love most of bath and body works hand pump soaps ! The scent lasts well after washing hands .
Esther L.
Lewistown, PA
Hands feel soft and clean after use. Great steel like most bath and body Works items
Celeste M.
Such an amazing hand soap! They smell SO good and the consistency is very foamy and leaves your hands smooth and smelling good!