Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

The scent of Icy Melon, Winter Pine & Fresh Citrus in the room-filling fragrance of our 3-Wick Candle with Essential Oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3-Wick Candle!
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Isabel G.
This is one of my favorite holidays scents. A bit different than usual , it has a citrus undertone , but it's still nice. It's fresh yet subtle. The throw is great, it makes the whole room smell amazing. And the packaging is the cutest!
Crisly J.
Valley Stream, NY
Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Crisly J.
Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3 Wick Candle I love candles and I love the scent of this one. It’s just too strong scent, I cannot have it on for too long. Fresh-clean scent. Perfect for winter nights. Very affordable and I would recommend for people that like strong-lasting scent.
Chasity B.
Noble, OK
I looooove this candle so much! I just broke out the Christmas stuff and forgot that i had it packed away with the lights and ornaments. I immediately popped it onto the candle warmer and got to work decorating because it totally put me in the Christmas spirit!
Karma L.
Scott, LA
I absolutely love this scent. It smells like a man's cologne. It's a nice strong, clean, scent. It is very effective.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
This is my all time favorite candle! The smell is amazing and it’s a slow burning one! Definitely recommend this!
April A.
Newburg, MO
My favorite winter scent to burn. These candles make my entire house smell great!
Deseray B.
Norcross
Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Deseray B.
One of my favorite candles. It comes out during the winter but this scent is year round to me. Smells like pears and melon. The name doesn't really fit but I love this scent, very refreshing and not too strong.
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
One of my most favorite candles I've bought so far. It smells amazing and fresh and the scent last all day. I just wish I bought more ..
Kayla A.
By far my favorite holiday scented candle! And the quality of B&BW candles are fantastic!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Bath and Bodyworks brings it home again with a wonderful winter scent! It's sweet but not too sweet and the smell is just right. Not too overpowering but still leaves your house smelling great. Expensive if you don't buy on a deal tho.

Looking for your answer?