Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Babi M.
The cute labels are definitely enticing to the little ones. I find that I can easily get them to use this sanitizer without having to deal with the drama of soap and water. In addition, they never cause my hands to become dry or cracked, even with multiple uses during the day. Right now Bath & Body Works has PocketBacs on sale 5 for $5. Some varities are available 8 for $5! These sanitizers normally retail $1.50 each, so this is a great bargain! You can purchase PocketBacs online and at Bath and Body Works stores. I would highly recommend snatching these up now, you will definitely use them during the summer. Check out all the great deals that Bath and Body Works has to offer. They have several great sales going on right now. Follow Bath and Body Works on Facebook for the latest promotions and sales.
Kristan M.
San Antonio, TX
I love all there hand soaps after using them they leave your hands smelling so good and for a very long time I have one in my restroom and one in my kitchen.
steph b.
Dawson creek , British Columbia
I LOVE Bath & Body works, not only does every hand soap smell delicious but they have these tiny beads in the soap which makes your hands feel extremely clean and smell amazing. I actually enjoy washing my hands cause all the scents and it doesn't dry my hands up.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.