Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by steph b.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Babi M.Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kristan M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away fr...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® FRESH PICKED Pomegranate Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
I haven't use this product in a while but I'm writing a review because I remember loving it! I just haven't bought it because I've been gifted so many hand soaps recently but I love the smell, the texture, and just everything about this product but hey I love everything bath and Bodyworks.
Megan M.
I simply cannot find a negative thing to say about Bath and Body Works' "Antibacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap." I love the seasonal scents available--right now we still have "Candy Cane Bliss" and "'Tis the Season" in our bathroom and kitchen for the Christmas/New Year season. The aromas will change with the seasons (I am always fascinated by the huge variety they offer), but the quality remains the same, which is simply OUTSTANDING. This richly foaming soap cleanses thoroughly but gently, never leaving hands dry and treating skin gently.
Koko W.
Love love love this hand soaps and basically any bath and body works hand soaps they make your hands smell so good for hours i cant wait to purchase more through the holidays
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
I'm a huge fan of soap smelling good but at the same time does the necessary things to make sure you clean your hand really well. The pomegranate smell is wonderful. It is strong but I like it. The foam honestly is the best part. It feels soft and smooth. I love it and you should buy it.
Stephanie A.
I love the smell of all the soaps Bath & Body works has but they dry my hands out to an extreme & that's why I'm giving 3 stars. Not only do they dry my hands but I feel like they do nothing as far as making your hands smell good. I think I'll just stick to Dial Antibacterial soap. I'm such a germ freak lmao
In love with these hand soaps. The scent is amazing never wanted it to finish so quickly definitely buying again
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells like real pomegranate! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.
April B.
Marion, SC
This is my absolute favorite of favs for the holiday season!!! Easy to use and great on the skin. Use this multiple times daily!
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
The smell is refreshing and I love the foam soap better for some reason I feel it gets my hands cleaner.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ
Is this an antibacterial soap? I'm trying to stay away from those.